Got this one from my Mom the other day and tried it out on a couple of guests. It comes out like a moist, crumbly corn bread and the house smelled great while it was baking. The guests loved it.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 oz.) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 oz.) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.